Hello my crafty friends!
Last week during my Facebook, I created this lovely Pop-Out card. It's a popular technique that I have made before. I had fun making it!
Here it is slightly at an angle so that you are able to see how the inside diamond pops out.
I love how it turned out and I love the color palette. Also, there are very few products required to recreate this card. Here's what I used:
- Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper #161157
- Petal Park Builder punch #160576
- Adhesive Back Sequin Trio #161206
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink #132718
- Calypso Coral cardstock #122925
- Basic White cardstock 159276
Current Host Code: